More info on our June fundraiser
The Tour d’Arts Alive is a Shropshire cycling challenge event, giving cyclists a great day out and raising valuable funds to support Arts Alive and Flicks in the Sticks at the same time. Once again we are working in partnership with cycling event company <a href="http://www.rideventures.co.uk/">Rideventures</a>
For 2018 we've completely redesigned the routes - making some flatter and other super-harder - so there's something for everyone:
- NEW** The CLUN12, an easy ride around Shropshire lanes, much easier than the 2017 'Short One'
- NEW** THE CLUN40, replaces the 2017 'Inbetweener' with reasonable hills and spectacular views!
-NEW** THE CLUN65, replaces the 2017 'Long One' with new challenges and spectacular views!
- NEW** The CLUN90, taking the top spot for the longest and hardest cycling sportive route in Shropshire. At least 300m more climbing than any other competitor.
- Plenty of food & drink stops with FREE baked treats
- Edible medals and team prizes
- Warm welcome on your return with bells and bunting
- A family and supporter friendly event village to have a picnic and watch the cyclists return
- Live music at the finish
- Clear route arrow signs to show you the way
- Support vehicles on all routes
- Event popular with women
- Onsite parking for everyone
Location: Clun Memorial Hall, Guilden Down, Clun SY7 8NY
Start time: Clun 90 - 8.30am, Clun 65 - 9am, Clun 40 - 9.30am, Clun 12 - 11am
Food Stops: 3 on the Clun 90, 2 on the Clun 65, 1 on the Clun 40, Clun 12 will get food on return at the Memorial Hall
Arts Alive and Flicks in the Sticks is a charity. Funding is tighter than ever, please join us for a great day out (and bring your friends and family!) and keep the local professional arts thriving in Shropshire and Herefordshire. A fantastic opportunity from Arts Council Catalyst:Scheme means we can double any donation given, meaning each penny we raise is even more valuable. For more information on Arts Alive and Flicks in the Sticks visit the Arts Alive link at the top.