More info on our June fundraiser
The Tour d’Arts Alive is a Shropshire cycling challenge event, giving cyclists a great day out and raising valuable funds to support Arts Alive and Flicks in the Sticks at the same time. Once again we are working in partnership with cycling event company <a href="http://www.rideventures.co.uk/">Rideventures</a>
Last summer we had excellent feedback from participants and as always we have made a few tweaks to make sure we keep improving year on year! Here are a few special touches to expect on the day that set us apart from other sportives:
- NEW** The CLUN25, an easy ride around Shropshire lanes, much easier than the 2017 'Short One'
- NEW** THE CLUN40, replaces the 2017 'Inbetweener' with reasonable hills and spectacular views!
-NEW** THE CLUN65, replaces the 2017 'Long One' with new challenges and spectacular views!
- NEW** The CLUN90, taking the top spot for the longest and hardest cycling sportive route in Shropshire. At least 300m more climbing than any other competitor.
- Plenty of food & drink stops with FREE baked treats
- Edible medals and team prizes
- Warm welcome on your return with bells and bunting
- A family and supporter friendly event village to have a picnic and watch the cyclists set off and return
- Live music at the finish
- Top quality, clear route signs
- Vehicle route assistance to keep cyclists safe
- Routes popular with women
- Onsite parking for everyone
Arts Alive and Flicks in the Sticks is a charity. Funding is tighter than ever, please join us for a great day out (and bring your friends and family!) and keep the local professional arts thriving in Shropshire and Herefordshire. A fantastic opportunity from Arts Council Catalyst:Scheme means we can double any donation given, meaning each penny we raise is even more valuable. For more information on Arts Alive and Flicks in the Sticks visit the Arts Alive link at the top.